- Wreath-giving welcoming activity by community locals.
- Workshop activities about local wisdom.
- Baan Khok (Kong) folk dance and watch performances from local children and youths and the housewife association of Baan Khok Kong.
- Uplifting wrist-binding ceremony and Moh Yao.
- Eat delicious local Phu Thai dishes.
- Relax on a tractor as you tour the community.
- Dress in traditional Phu Thai costumes.
|06:00 am||Meet up at the check-in counter of Thai Air Asia at Don Muang International Airport.|
|07:20 am||Depart Bangkok for Roi Et by Thai Air Asia.|
|08.20 am||Arrive at Roi Et Airport.|
|08:40 am||Head out for breakfast in Roi Et.|
|10:00 am||Leave for Khok Kong Phu Thai Culture Village, Kuchinarai, Kalasin.|
|11:30 am||Welcome greeting by community leaders.|
|01:00 – 04:00 pm||Team building and workshops.|
|05:00 pm||Free time for rest and relaxation then change into the pre-arranged traditional Phu Thai costumes for a Palaeng dinner in the evening.|
|05:30 pm||Enjoy Khok Kong Phu Thai Palaeng-style dinner while watching traditional performances by Phu Thai youths.|
|07:00 pm||Come back from the community to hotel accommodation by VIP air conditioned van.|
|08:30 pm||Arrive at the hotel.|
|08:00 am||Have breakfast.|
|09:00 am||Re-visit the village, this time for activities with the community.|
|10:30 am||CSR activities.|
|11:30 am||Have lunch in the community and purchase community products as memorabilia before you go home.|
|01:00 pm||Say goodbye to the community and return to your hotel accommodation.|
|02:30 pm||Arrive at the hotel.|
|03:00 pm||Leave the hotel to visit Pa Kung Temple, where there are pagodas similar to those of Borobudur, Indonesia.|
|05:00 pm||Have dinner at Enjoy Restaurant.|
|07:00 pm||Arrive at Roi Et Airport.|
|20:15 pm||Return to Bangkok aboard Thai Air Asia Flight No. FD3569.|
|21:15 pm||Safely arrive at Don Muang International Airport.|