- Experience the simple lifestyle of the farmers in Khlong Phi Lok.
- Learn about the local lifestyles by engaging in various activities such as making coconut sugar, a quality product of Rimklong Homestay, competing in banana and coconut milk dessert making contests and hunting for treasures in the gardens.
- Enjoy dinner and the tranquil evening atmosphere as you head down Khlong Phi Lok and to the end of the Mae Klong River.
- Give offerings by the river; learn about the morning rituals of the community who live by the water.
- Plant mangrove trees to vitalize the ecosystem.
|08:00 am||Departure from Bangkok in an air conditioned VIP van for Samut Songkram. Enjoy snacks along the way.|
|10:00 am||Greeting by community leaders at the village.|
|10:30 am||Team building & workshops.|
|12:00 pm||Enjoy lunch in the community.|
|03:00 pm||Conclude the teambuilding activities and check in at The Grace Amphawa Resort for some well-earned rest.|
|05:00 pm||Board a boat for a canal dinner along Khlong Phi Lok, ending the route by the Mae Klong River at Amphawa. Here, you can watch the sunset and fireflies along the banks without disturbing nature.|
|06:00 pm||Make a rest stop for a walk to experience the evening life and colors of Amphawa at the Floating Market.|
|08.00 pm||Head for the rendezvous point at the parking lot on the Amphawan Temple side to board the van back to the hotel. The van will pick you up at a large white pavilion across from the temple.|
|07.00 am||Give offerings by the water in front of your accommodation while enjoying the peaceful morning atmosphere. Then have breakfast and wrap up any personal errands you may have to do at the hotel.|
|08.00 am||Meet up in the lobby for your trip to Khlong Khon Temple for CSR activities such as planting mangroves, feeding monkeys and playing local wisdom “ski”.|
|08.30 am||CSR activities.|
|10.00 am||Return to the hotel for personal errands and check-out.|
|11.30 am||Meet up at the lobby for lunch at Ahan Daeng Restaurant.|
|12.00 pm||Enjoy lunch at Daeng Ahan Thale Restaurant (Original).|
|01.00 pm||Leave Ahan Daeng Restaurant for Rom Hoob Market, which takes around ten minutes.|
|01.10 pm||Visit Mae Klong Market, or “Rom Hoob Market”, owner of the “Risky Market”; it’s a unique market where you can buy a few gifts and snacks.|
|02.10 pm||Return to Bangkok.|
|04.00 pm||Arrive safely back at Bangkok.|