Learn about living a 100% organic lifestyle and man and forest coexist through the following activities:
- Experience the life of forest-lovers at Baan Tam Suea.
- Enjoy premium dishes made by the community with ingredients harvested from organic gardens.
- Watch long drum performances by community children.
- Learn about the local lifestyles, wisdom and identity through workshop activities aimed at learning about the Tree Bank, Benchakun fertilizer, seed ammunition making, Thong Muan dessert making and a boat trip down the Phetchaburi River.
- Visit the Chang Hua Man tourist destination under the patronage of His Majesty, the late King Bhumibol the Great.
- Volunteer to do good deeds in CSR activities like planting trees, shooting seed ammunition and tree-planting.
|07:30 am||Get ready at the assembly point.
Remarks: The assembly point depends on which location is most convenient for your company or organization (in the Bangkok area).
|08:00 am||Departure from Bangkok for Phetchaburi in an air conditioned VIP van.|
|10:00 am||Welcome greeting by the community leaders.|
|10:30 am||Team building & Workshops.|
|12:00 pm||Lunch in the community.|
|01:30 pm||Team building and workshops.|
|08:00 pm||Check in at the hotel and leisure time.|
|09:30 am||Departure from the hotel to Baan Tam Suea for volunteer tiger activities.|
|10:00 am||CSR and donation activities.
Remarks: Your organization can choose whichever activity it finds interesting.
|11:30 am||Lunch time.|
|01:00 pm||Return to the provided accommodation, pack and check-out.
Visit “Chang Hua Man Project” under the patronage of His Majesty, the late King Bhumibol the Great (Optional).
Take the tram tour of the project and buy souvenirs at the Golden Place Shop, an organic farming shop featuring farm products from the project.
|03:00 pm||Return trip: make stops to buy gifts from Phetchaburi (Optional).|
|06:30 pm||Safe arrival back in Bangkok.|